The Alpine Lodge St Andrä apartment offers comfortable, family friendly accommodation, suitable for 2-3 people.
The Alpine Lodge St Andrä is in the first level of the house, which consists of three apartments.
The size of the Alpine Lodge St Andrä is 54 m².
The apartment comprises a spacious living room with a well equipped kitchen and dining area, as well as a ‘relaxation zone’ with a reading corner and sofa that can be converted into a double bed. There is also a master bedroom, joint bathroom/toilet, and entrance hall (with cloakroom).
The outdoor loggia is fitted with teak furniture, and an external lawn terrace, equipped with sun loungers, is also available.
We offer ♥
- Breakfast service
- For minimum stays of one week, the house chef will serve a traditional regional dinner, so you can not only explore South Tyrol, but also taste it! With breakfast, which is served every day to your door, you can expect something sweet! Let yourself be surprised!
- Comfy living room
- with ‘relaxation zone’, including books and a reading corner; flat screen 32” TV; tablet with internet access;
- Regional & seasonal
- Fresh, locally produced fruit; Fresh bread on a daily basis;
- Fully equipped kitchen
- with dishwasher, hob, fridge and freezer, oven and Nespresso machine; complimentary condiments such as tea, coffee, sugar, salt, pepper, oil, vinegar and spices included; recipes from South Tyrolean and Italian cookbooks;
- Bathroom with toilet and large bath; towels, hair dryer and toiletries; Bed linen and towels included; Underfloor heating in every room; Baby equipment (on request); Bicycle and ski boot storage; Garage space (for one car);
- Organized activities
- On request we can organize mountain bike and ski hire, ski instruction with qualified guides, hiking and mountain guides, tandem paragaliding, excursions and a shuttle service.